Oct 31, 2007

Leader's debate

I watched the leader's debate last night on CBC television for a bit, and then I listened to it on the radio. The radio broadcast was actually ahead of the t.v. by a few seconds, which was strange.

Anyway, I am still not decided 100% who to vote for. Karwacki is off my list for sure, and not just because he won't win, but because he was very rude to both of the other men...especially to Calvert. He showed his character, which may be a good role to have as official opposition, but someone else can vote for him.

I was going to vote for the SK party, but I am starting to wonder what this "Enterprise Saskatchewan" is all about. Is Brad Wall intending to privatize the crown corp's or not? Is this even in his power to do as the premier, or does it have to be a public process? But I do like the fact that he had is budget "costed" by an outiside organization.

I'm not sure what to think about Calvert. He seems to bent on attacking, which shows me he is afraid. And less we forget how many of his cabinet quit in recent months. I could nitpick his platform, but on the whole , it isn't too bad.

Green party!? I'll save that vote for the federal election we seem to have every year.

Who should I vote for?

No comments: