Oct 26, 2010

Things about Regina - Pt.1

Since I will be moving away from Regina come Christmas time, I've decided to do a series about things I find interesting about this city.
Today's entry is about the Holy Rosary Cathedral, in the aptly named Cathedral Area.
It's on 13th Ave., which is one of the trendier, more "artistic" areas of the city. It was completed in 1917, and though I've never been inside, I often look towards the two spires which are visible from a long distance away. I will often see them, and feel a level of architectural satisfaction. I guess I may have to go to church there once before I leave. Add that to the "Regina Bucket List." Click here for their website. You should check it out, as there is some very interesting art inside that they have photos of.

4 comments:

LinWots said...

Beautiful architecture. Visited their homepage, they have a great organ inside there and amazing glass windows. Very very nice!

Annoymous said...

really beautiful. i like your blog. keep up the good work mate.

Unknown said...

Regina looks so cure in Pictures...

Thanks for sharing these nice views! Makes me feel like I'm there...

Sadie
SEO Hamsphire

Engraved Cufflinks said...

wow that look outstanding, thanks for posting thisengraved cufflinks