Jan 20, 2008

einhundert

(credit to my handy-dandy graphic-artist wife for creating my new profile pic)

This is my 100th post! And to commemorate the occasion, I decided to update the look of my blog. Chris changes his blog just about every week, so I figured I could change my look at least once. Blogging seems like a dying art-form, but I have my reasons for continuing onward
(and I still refuse to Facebook). I also have a few die-hard friends that still regularly, or somewhat-regularly, blog and I don't want to let them down.

I was going to do one of those reminiscent things and do a highlight reel of some of my old posts, but after some introspection, I decided that was lame. Instead, I will share some of the highlights and lowlights of the past year-ish.

- getting our new kitty Phinnaeus from the humane society
- finding a terrific job at P3A
- moving to Regina from Moose Jaw (a huge hassle, but we got a nice apartment)
- Crystal deciding to go back to school next fall to become a professional Graphic Designer
- getting the news that I not only won a scholarship I applied for, but being awarded another scholarship for having attained the highest average in my first year at school
- wrestling with future career decisions that need to be dealt with within the next year
- new friends Pat and Joey
- the "poets" dispersing, but which lead us to a new forum of dialogue (they know what I mean)
- dad's heart-attack
- a new favorite t.v. show - Arrested Development

I am sure there is more, but that will suffice. Till later...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ouch. Once a week! C'mon!

I'll let you off the hook though since you've discovered Arrested Development. Brilliant show.

Vailgirl said...

i love ad! hilarious!

caro said...

I have mixed feelings about that show.

I love the graphic Crys made of you!

Congrats on reaching 100!!