Jan 13, 2008

New Office


They've been re-arranging a few things at work, as far as work areas and offices go. Anyway, there was one corner desk that became vacant, and they had no immediate plans for it. Plus, it didn't match the rest of the office furniture they had. At one point I said to someone, jokingly, "I'll take that desk off your hands if you want to get rid of it." Anyway, the next day, one of the partners came up to me, and asked if I still wanted that desk, since I was the only one that spoke up for it. All it cost me was a couple of cases of beer.

So now we have a brand-new-to-us actual piece of office furniture. I no longer need to work off of the "piece of plywood with deck-spindle legs" desk I made about 5 years ago. Plus, I also bought a new chair with the Christmas money I got from both of my sets of parents. I feel so grown up and professional.

No comments: